IT Transformation with Housing Plus Group
About Housing Plus Group
Housing Plus Group are a Charitable Community Benefit Society providing homes and care services across Shropshire and Staffordshire. They are one of the largest providers of homes in the Midlands, managing 19,000 homes. Their 1000 employees make a positive difference to homes, lives and communities.
Following extensive merger and acquisition activity, the Housing Plus Group IT systems had become an amalgamation of the components from each estate, rather than a coherent, fully integrated environment. Their telephony platform was the last remaining on premise capability, increasing risk, complexity, and cost.
As a result, Housing Plus Group needed a platform that would future proof and provide opportunities to modernise ways of working and communicating with customers in order to enhance customer service.
Continue reading to find out how Incline-IT helped Housing Plus Group transform their IT.
What Did Housing Plus Group Need?
Following extensive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, Housing Plus Group’s IT systems had become an amalgamation of the components from each estate, rather than a coherent, fully integrated environment. It was complex to change, making implementation of their growth strategy and service transformation challenging. User experience, productivity and resilience to incidents were also being negatively impacted.
Initially, Incline-IT has helped Housing Plus Group to achieve:
- Modern ways of working
- A fully integrated environment
- Reduced risk and complexity across the business.
The Incline-IT Solution
- Transformation design
- Hybrid cloud creation and proactive monitoring
- AWS cloud migration and management
- SDWAN and network management,
- VOIP telephony and migration of VOIP to cloud
- Cloud-based desktop as a service
- Wi-Fi management and refresh for sites and schemes.
- 100% uptime (representative of 1st quarter at the time of writing)
- Cost reduction
- Vastly improved system availability and performance
- Enhanced user experience and productivity
- Fully mobile workforce
- A tried and tested framework to roll out change management and absorb acquisitions efficiently.
Why Did Housing Plus Group Choose Incline-IT?
Housing Plus Group have been an Incline-IT customer since October 2019. Through experience, they were confident that Incline-IT could deliver the services they required.
Incline-IT are constantly innovating and sharing their approach with Housing Plus Group. This reinforces our partnership approach which we follow with all customers.
Get in touch if you have a project you would like to discuss with us.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with our latest news.